Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Houston, We Have a Problem

A rocket may be returning to Earth. No, this isn't astronomy class. I'm talking about a possible comeback from the The Rocket, Roger Clemens. The 354 game winner recently won his court case in which he was previously charged with perjury for pleading innocent when accused of using performance enhancing drugs.

The Rocket was one of my favorite players and to be I honest I was really upset when I heard he took steroids. Well anyway he signed with an Independent League and worked out for the team. Reports say he hit 87 MPH on the radar gun. He is 50 years old a possible comeback would be fun to watch.

It was also stated that the scout for the Astros was at the workout.  If the Astros sign Clemens, he will probably come cheap and will definitively put people in their seats to see the Rocket one more time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment